Recipe: avocado bread with bone broth protein powder
When looking for a good and especially tasty piece of bread, I believe that there is nothing better than a healthy version of avocado bread! Get ready to be surprised at how easy making egg white avocado bread really is.
But you know what's usually missing? Protein! By adding a scoop of Bone Broth Protein powder you can take this recipe to the next level and it's gluten free too!
This high-protein avocado bread recipe packs the best of avocado bread while adding a protein punch – 10 grams per slice. We use almond flour instead of oats or gluten-free flour. Moreover, you also enjoy the extra addition of the Bone Broth Protein powder.
Using ripe avocados makes this bread deliciously savory and, together with grass-fed butter, gives it a silky texture. This is a protein-packed bread that you can enjoy!
How do you make Bone Broth avocado bread? Fortunately, this is one of the easier recipes to make. What do you need:
- 3 eggs
- 40 grams of grass-fed butter
- 34 grams of bone broth protein powder
- 46 grams of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place 3-4 avocados in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork or blender
- Add the butter and make sure it has a nice smooth texture
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients; bone broth, almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Combine both mixtures with a whisk or wooden spoon, stirring until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture in a well-greased loaf pan (use coconut oil or butter) and bake for 45-50 minutes!