The importance of bone marrow
Take care of your body with the same high-quality nutrition our ancestors relied on for optimal health! Grass-fed bone marrow from Paleo Powders is a 100% pure nutritional supplement!
In the past, traditional cultures recognized the health benefits of eating the organs and glands of healthy animals. Weston Price, a pioneer in the study of traditional diets, found that organ meats, especially bone marrow, were an important staple of the diets of these cultures. Modern science has confirmed that when consumed, organ meat goes to the corresponding organs and glands in the body.
Paleo Powders bone marrow is made from bovine cartilage, bovine bone marrow and bovine bones. It contains many important nutrients such as collagen, growth factors, stem cells and trace minerals.
The bones used in our bone marrow product come exclusively from grass-fed cattle from New Zealand. The cattle are only fed grass and finished with grass, never fed soy or concentrates. In addition, they are free of hormones, pesticides and GMO-free!
But where our product comes from is just as important as how the cattle are raised and cared for. New Zealand's climate and agriculture are of high quality and they produce the healthiest cattle in the world. Cattle can graze year-round on nutrient-rich land, resulting in meat that is free of hormones, pesticides and antibiotics. In addition, New Zealand's strict government regulations guarantee the safety and purity of our bone marrow product
Bone marrow is a nutrient-rich tissue found in the hollow interior of bones. It is a source of stem cells, which can develop into many different types of cells in the body.
Consuming bone marrow may have several benefits, including the following:
- Bone marrow contains a type of white blood cell called a macrophage, which supports the immune system.
- Support healthy red blood cell production: Bone marrow is a source of stem cells, which can develop into red blood cells. These cells are responsible for transporting oxygen throughout the body.
- Promote healthy bone growth: Bone marrow is a rich source of nutrients such as collagen, which is an important part of healthy bones.
- Support wound healing: The stem cells in bone marrow can help repair damaged tissue, which can aid in wound healing.
- Improving gut health: Bone marrow contains a type of fat called conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects and may support gut health.